Last Night I Cried

Ladybug woke at 3:43am. I usually turn on the television the Hubs set up in her room to keep myself awake. I didn't need the television last night; I had my thoughts and eventually a conversation with God. It would seem that I can not escape my thoughts these days. They are continually on the Hubs and his health. So there I was, at 3:43am nursing Ladybug crying and praying. I keep praying that the Lord will wrap his Holy Spirit around me and put peace in my heart, but my heart doesn't feel any less heavy. With each passing day and with each passing prayer, my heart feels the same crushing pressure it has felt for exactly one week now.

2 People Raise Their Wine Glasses to Me:

Rebecca said...

((HUGS))

Know that we are praying along with you.

Life As I Know It said...

I'm so sorry. Hoping that your husband gets healthy.

Copyright © 2008 - A Cali Girl Momma - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template