Momma's Got New Shoes

A lovely lady and all around terrific person told me about the best place in the world to buy adorable shoes at bargain prices. Check out Cutesy Shoes!

My shoes came a couple of days ago and I am in love with them!!! There's nothing like a new pair to brighten your day. See the fab leopard print detail on the inside on of the espadrilles? Now, I just need some new clothes! Wonder what the hubs will say about that?
I also got 2 pairs of flip flops, which are so important in the summer time.

1 People Raise Their Wine Glasses to Me:

Rebecca said...

I love them!!! That leopard print inside gives it just that extra saucy kick to make you feel special. ;) Love it!

Copyright © 2008 - A Cali Girl Momma - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template