Sarah Palin


Sarah Palin was chosen as McCain's running mate. I am so flippin' excited! This is going to be a great and historic election year! As far as I am concerned, they couldn't have made a better choice!

4 People Raise Their Wine Glasses to Me:

Rebecca said...

I was just telling a friend of mine that I might actually vote now! I am THRILLED that they chose her!!! THRILLED!!!!

Fratzels said...

Yeah! I can actually say this knocked McCain up in my book. I really didn't like either of them, now I super pleased!!!

Fratzels said...

A co-worker walking by (in my super liberal office) just said, "Wow, well that's acutally very good for us." She was speaking of the democratic party. Hmmmmm...as a republican I was thinking the same thing...it's good for us republicans. We're not all old fogies afraid of something new and fresh.

Rebecca said...

Funny, I actually thought this should have the democrats trembling a bit...

On Bitsy I posted my NObama post and got told in the comments that I need to think and that I am fluff - LOL!!!!

Copyright © 2008 - A Cali Girl Momma - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template