Baby Mum Mum

When Little Man was Ladybug's age, I was giving him the Biter Biscuits, and they were terribly messy. He loved them, but boy what a chore. I think, in the end, I only ended up giving him 4 or 5 of them because of the mess they caused.

This time around someone told me about Baby Mum Mum crackers. Have you tried these? They are crackers made from rice flour and are incredible. Ladybug loves them. They leave her slightly sticky, but nothing in comparison to the other crackers.

They are wrapped with 2 crackers per package. I giver her both after she eats dinner. She nibbles on them while we eat. It works out very well. She actually kicks her feet and laughs when I pull out the package.

I buy them at Wal-Mart, but I am sure they can be found at a number of places. I know you can buy them on Amazon, Baby Mum-Mum, if you can't find them locally. If you have a little one - give them a try.

0 People Raise Their Wine Glasses to Me:

Copyright © 2008 - A Cali Girl Momma - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template