Christmas Photo Failure Contest



Seriously...I thought I had this in the bag! I read Designher Momma's post about her Christmas Card Failure Contest and got super excited. I mean, it has been a real problem getting a Christmas card photo every year for the past 4 years. I totally and completely expected this year to follow suit - I mean how could I not? With a precocious 3 1/2 year old and an 8 month old - it was a disaster waiting to happen.

Then photo day came last weekend. I feed both kids then bathed them first thing in the morning. Bellies full, hair clean and holiday garb donned we got down to business. We took about 15 photos before we found the right one. I was shocked and amazed. I don't expect to win this contest, but I am posting it here so that you, my 3 readers, can enter should you have the perfect photos for this fab contest.

Here's my sampling. We chose the last one.














1 People Raise Their Wine Glasses to Me:

Rebecca said...

Your kidos aer so cute. :)

Copyright © 2008 - A Cali Girl Momma - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template