It's a Little Fishy

I knew it! I knew there were fish out there willing to nibble at toes. I have a fear of large bodies of water for this exact reason.

I'm all about a good pedicure, but this goes beyond what I am willing to do. A salon in the DC area is offer a pedicure where fish nibble away at the calluses on your feet. Read the full story at Fishy Pedicure

2 People Raise Their Wine Glasses to Me:

Rebecca said...

That just creeps me out - fish nibbling at my toes, uh, no thank you!

I see that they have to change the water, but I still can't help but wonder how sanitary this really is...sounds gross to me....

Anonymous said...

I.just.don't.know.

At the first nibble, I would be shrieking and little fishes that were nibbling may end up taking flying lessons instead.

I'm with rebecca...how sanitary really is that and even then...do they pay for therapy later on to get rid of the sensation of something nibbling at your feet.

Copyright © 2008 - A Cali Girl Momma - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template